Okay. So far I covered the first two parts of my laundry list of things I need to do to finish my kitchen, and now, I have to tackle cabinet organization. Check out part one and part two!!
This is a MUST for me!! I've only been in this kitchen for about a year now and it started out all nice and organized!! I broke down the cabinets into zones based on where I do my stuff, like every professional tells you too!
- The baking cabinet
- The pots & pans cabinet
- The cookie sheets, etc cabinet
- The spice cabinet
- The pantries
- The coffee & paper goods cabinet
- The Tupperware cabinet
- The glasses cabinet
- The fine china cabinet
- The serving platters cabinet
- The cookbook & nick knack cabinet
- The can’t fit anywhere else cabinet
- The serving utensil drawer
- The cooking utensil drawer
- The dishes cabinet
- And lastly, silverware drawer
Anyway, here are my BH&G inspiration files:
I do have a lot of organizer items on my "To Buy" list from The Container Store, but that'll have to come in time, or when I win the lottery!! I'll be on the look out for more cheap or even better, FREE ways to organize cabinets!!
Keep on keeping on!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Linked up @: