3.23.2013

Cakes & Cupcakes

For a while last year, I was on a roll with being the selected patisserie of choice for family and friends!! I made a few cupcakes for a family get together in practice for my daughter's upcoming birthday, and they were a hit! I was hired to make two dozen for my cousin's birthday, and another dozen and a cake for my neighbor's daughter's birthday!!

I decided that maybe I should turn this into a business...so MJ Cakery was born.


I dove in...deep! So deep that my pockets went dry! I've since slowed down a bit and haven't had any real customers since :( But I continue to make goodies when needed!! Here are a few of my creations!













Place an order any time!! I can do custom cakes and cupcakes and cookies!!!

post signature




1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I am returning the follow. You have a lot of awesome reading here. I will visit often. Hope you will visit me again soon. Don't forget to come by and add your link at the blog hop next week too. I'd love to see you there.
    See ya soon,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so leave me a comment!!!

Blogging tips