UPDATE!!!! Check out the more detailed pictures!!!
A few days ago, my daughter said to me on the way to school, “Mom, can we decorate for Easter?” “Of course we can, Buggie!” So, I promised her that after school, we’d pull out the Easter tub and get crackin’! Albeit it’s now a week later!! No matter, we don’t do St. Patty’s day décor anyway (shame on me, I’m Irish!)
I don’t have a lot of Easter decorations, as I like to keep the other holidays to a minimum fuss, so I realized that I need to step up my “free” décor!! Wait till you see my Halloween stuff I made cheap!!
Here’s how mine turned out…
Not the best of pictures and it's hard to tell, but the paint is more of a creamy off white. I think they turned out pretty dern cute!! What do you think? Stay tuned for the rest of the Easter decor!!
Find this linked up here:
- Not "Baaad" Sundays @ LambAround
- Sunday Scoop @ I Heart Naptime
- Nifty Thrifty Sundays @ Nifty Thrifty Things
- It's Party Time @ It's So Very Cheri
- Think Pink Sunday @ Flamingo Toes
- Lovely Crafty Weekend @ Lovely Crafty Home
- Show & Tell Saturday @ Be Different Act Normal
- That DIY Party @ DIY Show off
- Creative Mondays @ Claire Justine oxox
- Craft-O-Maniac Monday @ Craft-o-Maniac
- One Project @ a Time @ A Bowl Full of Lemons