9.24.2013

10 Office Nooks to Make You Want to Work

A special thank you to Krista @ While He Was Napping for sharing my post on her most awesome blog!! Please stop by and give her some love!!

Some of us are lucky enough to have a separate room for an office. Others carve out space in a closet or the kitchen. I, have neither! However, I was once blessed with an entire room for my office when I ran my business from my home. But if I had to do it all over again, I'd go with the "nook" option. Either in a kitchen, hallway landing, or perhaps a closet (which is nice since "out of sight, out of mind" rings true when company is coming!!)

Here are just a few of my favorite "nook" offices that are way more than just a spot to get down to business...they are oh so fabulous!




A nice corner carved out of a kitchen...makes me want to re-do my kitchen again to incorporate this!
So versatile...kid work station, office, craft post...what I couldn't do with this in my house!
Wow. Organized. Clean. Perfect.
Better Homes and Gardens


And of course, blue and white...my fav! Just the right amount of cabinetry to hold all the supplies!

Better Homes and Gardens


Small can be mighty when it's efficiently arranged. This is so perfect!
Curious Leigh



A little bigger than just a "nook" but I'm loving the neutrals and the homey touch with the pictures!



I LOVE the vibrant colors, chair covers and the shade! Again, a bit bigger than a nook, but wow!
Tobi Fairley


The shelves and cubbies are great for those small items and the mail slot...I so want one!
Better Homes and Gardens


A window with a view! This could fit in a back porch or a hallway! Those shelves...to die for!!
My Design Chic via Fieldstone Hill Home


I'm a fan of shelving, and this certainly provides enough! The bright colors...makes you want to work!
A Thoughtful Place


A blogger DIY...she made the desktop to fit the desk! 
Pretty Handy Girl



So...which are your favorites? Don't these make you want to get to tackling those bills rather than run from them!!
post signature

16 comments:

  1. Love this! Being in the military we are always strapped for space in military housing. Right now mine is in a storage closet. MUST.HAVE.MOMMY.DEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had whole rooms dedicated to my home offices AND mere nooks. I prefer to have an entire room to myself. That way, I can leave my work "as is" and come back to it later. ;)

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall photoshoot! The last one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing. Happy to meet another blogger who enjoys photography as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, You have performed an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to ignore such an amazing article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really amazed me with your writing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for you shared again. Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some really useful stuff on here, keep up posting. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Much appreciated. All of your blog was amazing. I am really a fan of yours

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy reading a post that will make people think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's more informative and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was really informative. Your website is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice idea, paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for letting me know the good content.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful web site. Plenty of useful info here.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so leave me a comment!!!

Blogging tips