8.26.2013

How to Make Money Blogging Special Offer!

There is an amazing promotion going on right now, and I just HAD to share it with all of you!! It ends August 31st so hurry and sign up now!! 

4-Week Profitable Blogging For Beginners Class - For A Limited Time Only $5!

Blogelina is offering their popular 4 week online course for only $5!! It's normally a $25 class...WOW! I've enrolled in some of her online courses and I've definitely seen the benefit with my own blog!

If you're new and just starting out, or you've been blogging for some time but are ready to make some money, why not sign up for this amazing course! It's a $20 savings!!

PLUS! You get a whole bunch of free stuff!! Say what?? Yup. Here's what you get:

  • Detailed class manual for unlimited referencing!
  • Online sessions so you never have to leave the comfort of your home
  • Networking, blue prints, step-by-step guides to make it all so easy to increase your revenue
  • A FREE YEAR OF WEB HOSTING! That's right...take away that .blogspot or .wordpress extension and have your very own .com FREE for a YEAR!! Woot woot!!

I'm signing up...are you?? I'd love to know if you are signing up so we can "look for each other" in class!! Classes start in October!

Don't miss out on other Blogelina classes like their video tutorials! Money well spent to bring you closer to a blogging income!

post signature


VMG206 * Nap-Time Creations * Love Grows Wild * Kathe With An E * Fluster Buster *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, so leave me a comment!!!

Blogging tips