6.19.2013

Google Reader Out. Bloglovin’ In.


I’m very new to blogging…4 months new. So, I don’t have many followers via Google Friends Connect, and only a handful via Bloglovin’, so transition my readers shouldn't be too hard…right?
I've heard that Google Reader is finished as of July 1st, but if your blog is hosted through Blogger, then you will still be able to use the Google reader. Thanks to internet fantasy land, I’m not so sure how much truth there is to that claim. So, I've made the bold decision to eliminate my Friend Connect widget completely.


greader


So, if you want to follow me, you’ll have to do so via Bloglovin’!!

Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin'


If you need to convert all of your blogs from Google to Bloglovin’, I've found this awesome tutorial to help you through. Kimmie @ The Kimmie Chronicles makes it oh so easy!! Check it out and get your blogs converted today so you won’t miss a thing!!
















4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate - I came over to follow you after you left a comment on my blog. Your blog, as young as it is, already has some really great content and I look forward to more from you! I'm following via Bloglovin' but wanted to let you know the link was kinda hard to find. The big Bloglovin' button above just brings you to Pinterest.

    Looking forward to getting to know you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over Patti!! I appreciate you're kind words on my content!! I'm so glad you pointed out that the link to Bloglovin on the icon is not working!!! 4 eyes are always better than 2! Thanks again and I'll fix it now!!

      Glad to have you and I'd love to get to know you better as well!
      Kate

      Delete
  2. I first used bloglovin' when my wordpress reader would only let me follow wordpress blogs. Bloglovin' doesn't discriminate haha.

    Welcome to blogging! Are you apart of the Bloggy Mom community? So many helpful people.

    Sverve is also good for tips, suggestions. As well as opportunities to monetize your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Victoria!! Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad to see this is being read w/out me even "promoting" it! lol

      I am not a part of the Bloggy Mom community...but I guess I better get on over there!! And I have checked into Sverve...just hadn't gotten to completing the process yet!

      Thanks again for stopping by and hope to see you soon!
      Kate

      Delete

I love to hear from you, so leave me a comment!!!

Blogging tips