6.07.2013

10 Beachy Accessories

Every summer I can’t wait to get down to the beach for our week-long vacation. We usually enjoy our stay at Wildwood Crest’s Diamond Beach. Let me just say that for those who loathe sand like I do, there is NO other beach like it!! For whatever reason, the sand is so fine (diamond-like I guess, hence the name!) it doesn't stick like most sand! You can come out of the ocean without all the mess!! Yes!

Sadly, this year, we aren't making our annual trip to Diamond Beach. However, we will make it to one of the Jersey Shores!! So, in lieu of my missing our excursion, I decided to find everything “beach-y” I could and inspire all of us to get something beachy into our homes this summer!!


Design Board pin

1. Cosmic Candle Lantern – One Kings Lane (OKL)  **  2. Painted Oars – Pottery Barn  **  3. Anchor pillow cover – Lands’ End  **  4. Beach decor – Joss & Main  **  5. Euphorbia print – OKL  **  6. Shell vase – OKL **  7. Catch of the Day wooden sign – OKL  **  8. Coral rug – Joss & Main  **  9. Seahorse – OKL  **  10. Seahorse bottles – OKL



What do you do around the house to bring summer into your home? Which accessory is your fav?



4 comments:

  1. It's fabulous isn't it!! There is even one in a lighter power blue too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab! I love the blue glass bottles.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so leave me a comment!!!

Blogging tips